Robert Gentil's creative blog on DashBurst. See Robert Gentil's latest shares and interests. Explore Robert Gentil's 2 photos, 2 videos, 1 links and 1 board.Robert Gentil
• Sales professional with proven customer relationship management, business development, and teaching/training experience.
• Diverse business experience including portfolio management and inventory, client intake and processing, and compliance.
• History of achieving sales goals and improving company revenue using relationship building and arbitration skills.
BUSINESS & SALES EXPERIENCE
The Consumer Law Group, Richmond, Virginia 2017–Present
Intake Specialist and Legal Assistant
• Employed at a firm that specializes in cases that range from the Virginia Lemon Law, Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act,
Automobile Fraud, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Debt Settlement and Harassment and I am well versed in these types of law
• Manage filing related to Pleadings, Correspondences, and Discoveries, which is critical to documentation and legal processes.
• Handle information intake of new and prospective clients via phone calls and data entry.
• Collect details on potential cases and confer with lawyers; share attorney opinions and suggested next steps with clients.
CSC Leasing Company, Richmond, Virginia 2005–2010
Portfolio and Inventory Manager
• Managed computer/technology inventory across the USA, focusing on increasing revenue and decreasing costs.
• Advised customers on their purchase options relating to the end of lease.
• Assisted Vice President and President on critical decisions related to company inventory, market focus, and hiring practices.
• Negotiated to bring in more revenue when customers desired Off-Lease Items that complemented our hardware.
• Cultivated relationships with IBM and suppliers, improving lines of communication with them to sell Off-Lease Equipment.
• Achieved annual goals of $200,000-$300,000 of sales of off-lease equipment each year
• Led efforts in modernizing office workflow.
JW Sieg- Anheuser Busch, Charlottesville, Virginia 2003–2005
• Promoted products and equipment to potential customers, including local bars.
• Served as liaison between regional distributor and the University of Virginia fraternity system.
• Ensured compliance with University policies and the law.
Thomas Jefferson High School, Richmond, Virginia 2014–2015
Saint Bridget School, Richmond, Virginia 2013–2014
Lee-Davis High School, Hanover, Virginia 2012–2013
Henrico High School, Henrico, Virginia 2012
John Rolfe Middle School, Henrico, Virginia 2011–2012
The Carmel School, Ruther Glen, Virginia 2010–2011
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT & AWARDS
Crossover Ministries, Richmond, Virginia 2018–Present
• Volunteer at a free clinic in Western Henrico, calling Spanish-speaking patients regarding appointments and medications
Squash Rocks, Richmond, Virginia 2013–2014
• Volunteered as a squash instructor to middle school students from the Church Hill area.
Second Baptist Church, Richmond, Virginia 2013–2014
• Taught Second Grade class, including planning and organizing lessons and leading 15-20 students weekly
Golden Key International Honor Society 2014
Eagle Scout, Richmond, Virginia 1995-1998
• Coordinated the construction of raised garden planters for wheelchair bound patients at a Health South branch
University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
Master of Education May 2014
Teacher Licensure Program May 2011
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Bachelor of Arts in History, Minor: Spanish May 2005