• Sales professional with proven customer relationship management, business development, and teaching/training experience.
• Diverse business experience including portfolio management and inventory, client intake and processing, and compliance.
• History of achieving sales goals and improving company revenue using relationship building and arbitration skills.
The Consumer Law Group, Richmond, Virginia 2017–Present
Intake Specialist and Legal Assistant
• Employed at a firm that specializes in cases that range from the Virginia Lemon Law, Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act,
Automobile Fraud, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Debt Settlement and Harassment and I am well versed in these types of law
• Manage filing related to Pleadings, Correspondences, and Discoveries, which is critical to documentation and legal processes.
• Handle information intake of new and prospective clients via phone calls and data entry.
• Collect details on potential cases and confer with lawyers; share attorney opinions and suggested next steps with clients.