Saigao Food ingredient supplier is committed to the development of functional sugar and biological fermentation industry, gradually from the production of functional food ingredients, to the focus of industrial advantages, committed to improving the cause of nutrition and health, the core products are resistant dextrin, oligofructose, Isomaltooligosaccharide, polysaccharose, maltitol, galactooligosaccharide, xylooligosaccharide, etc.
1. Market background of functional candy
The development of the confectionery industry has been more than a century. It has experienced two stages of process innovation and technological innovation. The colorful and superb quality of candy has been favored by consumers of different ages and has become an indispensable part of people's lives. The development trend of the confectionery industry in the future has entered a new stage of functional innovation, moving in the direction of deliciousness, nutrition, and health, especially for those with obesity, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, people with weak immune function, and those with micro-ecological disorders. The role of health care and auxiliary treatment. Tasty is always the first function of candy, but excessive intake of sucrose and fat constitutes deliciousness. People think that this is an unhealthy factor. Therefore, functional candy has become a general trend in the development of candy, allowing people to eat candy while also helping the body. Health supplements with more beneficial ingredients.
(1) Raw material formula: erythritol 43%, liquid maltitol (75%) 49.3%, water 9%, pectin 2.2%, citric acid 0.5%, appropriate amount of fruit flavor, appropriate amount of food coloring;
(3) Operating points: first mix the pectin powder with sugar alcohol, and then dissolve it, which is beneficial to the dispersion and full dissolution of the pectin powder. When boiling, boil the water first, then add the mixture of pectin and sugar alcohol. While melting, continue heating, increase the temperature to 105~107℃, and boil the sugar for 20 minutes. Make the dry matter about 75%~80%, add color, flavor and citric acid, and mix well. Add pigments and flavors to the sugar solution, and then add citric acid solution. Premature addition of acid will easily cause the decomposition of pectin and affect the gel strength. The casting should be completed after adding acid. If the coagulation and cutting method is used, then after adding citric acid, it should be quickly poured into the cold plate to cool; if the casting method is used, an appropriate amount of buffer should be added to delay the gel speed. Since the sugar concentration is about 78% when the mold is poured, the moisture content is high, and the taste of the candy is not good, it should be dried at 50~55℃ for about 24 hours, and the moisture content should be controlled at 16%~20% at the end of drying. The finished product is polished, sanded, and packaged to obtain the finished product. The finished jelly is transparent, elastic and tough, and can be adjusted to refreshing, fruity and milky flavors. Ingesting sugar alcohol-containing jelly will not cause dental caries and increase blood sugar levels.
2) Production of sugar-free chewing gum with erythritol
The application of erythritol in the production of sugar-free chewing gum has the following advantages: pure natural products, no calories
The following is the technological formula of flaky mint-flavored sugar-free chewing gum:
(1) Raw material formula: colloid 30.0%, erythritol powder 55.0%, maltitol syrup 13.0%, glycerin 2.0%, mint flavor;
(2) Process flow: raw materials → mixing and stirring → extrusion → calendering → cooling → cutting → maturation → aging → packaging;
(3)Operating points: After the gum base is heated to 60℃ and softened, add it to the mixer, add maltitol syrup, add 1/3 erythritol and mix for 6 min, add 1/2 glycerin and mix for 1 min, add 1/3 Mix the erythritol for 6 min, add another 1/2 glycerin and mix for 1 min, add the remaining 1/3 erythritol and mix for 6 min. The stirred and adjusted sugar dough is cooled to 40°C, and then put into the extruder for extrusion molding, and sent to the aging room for cooling and aging. The temperature is controlled at about 20°C and the relative humidity is below 55%. The purpose of cooling and aging is to make the sugar tablets reach moisture balance and harden to ensure the smooth progress of the molding process. The sugar tablets with stable physical properties after aging are packaged. Gum candy with good appearance, structure, chewiness and stability can be prepared by the above process.
Buy Delicious Chocolate Mint Truffle Online | Zupppy
If you are willing to Buy homemade #Chocolate #mint #truffle online in India at affordable prices then you have visit Zupppy. It involves various flavours like Vanilla, Butterscotch, Pineapple.
For more info, visit - zupppy.com/product/cho…
Online Chocolate Chocochip Truffle Online | Zupppy
Buy Homemade #chocolate #chocochip #truffle online in India then you have visit Zupppy. It provides cake from countless Designs and Flavours like Vanilla, Butterscotch, Pineapple.
For more info, visit - zupppy.com/product/cho…