Axios Credit Bank has a long and diversified experience in trade finance. We offer custom-tailored solutions in all service areas including investment banking to industrial and commercial entities and private individuals.Axios Credit Bank
Getting your business pitch ready is not an easy job. With cheesy people skills and communication, you must know how to captivate the International banking services and angel capitalists for easy finance services.
We bring you the 15 most exciting key customer testimonials, the venture capitalists will throwback on you before providing business finance service:
1. What is your business about？
2. What makes you choose the particular business and ignite your passion to work in it？
3. Does the business has a big opportunity in future？
4. What is your marketing strategy？
5. What are monster barriers and potential risks in your business？
6. How would you make your business unique from other business folks？
7. Why you need funds？
8. Where this raised fund will get you in future？
9. Have you any market demands and early customer acquisition？
10. Does your business follows all the legal laws and obligations？
11. How would you stop your competitors replicating your business fundamentals and technology？
12. Are the members of management team immune, positive, passionate and determined？
13. How will you use our fund in your business ?
14. What is your business/ company intellectual property？
15. What are business financial background and trajectory in the present and future finals？
An International Letter of Credit is a payment method which particularly suites the transactions of high value and high risk. This method is quite complicated, and one of the traditional ways of making international payments. The companies decide to trade through Letter of Credit Services because of two reasons. One reason is due to the rules and regulation of foreign government, and the second reason is due to the lack of trust between the parties those are going to trade with one another. This lack of trust mainly occurs depending upon the value of the transaction with which the financial risk is associated.