I am the author of one of the young fast-growing websites about health, potency and longevity. Our team writes about such phenomena as: erectile dysfunction, ED treatment, life extension, Pharma, and so on. https://aca-demic.com/Academic com
Can I buy erectile dysfunction medication online without prescription?
The answers to this question are inconsistent. This is due to the fact that different countries have different regulations regarding the prescription status of PDE5-inhibitors – medications like Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Stendra, etc. The section below outlines the current situation with ED drugs in some countries.
Buy ED medications in United States
PDE5-inhibitors are available only by prescription in the United States. Patients must visit a licensed healthcare professional to obtain the prescription. There are also startups like Roman and Hims that dispense prescriptions online. The customer fills out a questionnaire, which is then reviewed by a doctor who either approves or declines the application for prescription based on the patient’s symptoms and current health status. In case of success, the customer is allowed to continue with the order and the medication is delivered to them. Roman and Hims offer branded Viagra and Cialis as well as generics.
read more: aca-demic.com/buying-e…
Causes of Impotence and Available Treatments
Impotence is a common condition affecting more than 50% of men over 40 years old in the US, according to the International Journal of Impotence Research. This disorder is fully treatable nowadays.
As stated in the same article in the International Journal of Impotence Research, 30% of men with impotence receive treatment while the remaining 70% choose to refrain from it and from sexual life altogether. Below is the list of factors that cause erectile disfunction.