Would you like to become an author for DashBurst.com?
We cover a broad range of topics like social media, business, marketing, technology, art and design. We're looking for experienced bloggers knowledgeable in these areas and other similar related fields. We always love to feature interesting new media like videos, photos, guides, infographics, presentations and more. Take a look at our blog and topic categories to get a better idea of the type of content we're looking for.
So why should you write for DashBurst?
DashBurst is one of the fastest growing communities on the web with over 275,000 page views/month since our launch in February of 2013. Our content has been featured on the likes of Business Insider, Social Media Today, AllTwitter and Visually. By contributing to our site you will gain new exposure from our robust audience of over 155,000 subscribers across Twitter (133,000), Facebook (11,000), Pinterest (5,000), Google+ (2,000), RSS (2,000), LinkedIn (1,000), Tumblr (1,000) and more!
Also we take care of our writers with a custom author bio box in each article making it super easy for people to follow you on all of your social media right from one place. Add your website, LinkedIn page or any profile you'd like along with 1-click subscription options for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ greatly increasing the chances of building your personal readership across the web!
If this all sounds good to you, we have several options for you to begin contributing to our community:
1) Featured Prime-time Author - Our featured authors look to contribute on average two high quality and original articles a month, with options for even more publishing. If this schedule can be accommodated by you, and your content is original and exclusive to DashBurst, than you might just be the right fit to become one of our new prime-time featured authors. Beyond the amenities listed above, our featured authors get preferred access to our networking groups on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Triberr and more, including exclusive access to our new content marketing and social network platform in private beta. We then put you into the prime-time aggressively featuring your content across all of our social campaigns!
2) Occasional Guest Blogger - If the light of the being a featured author is too bright or you just can't make the time commitment, you can consider becoming an occasional guest blogger on our site contributing once a month or at whatever schedule suits you best. You'll still be expected to produce just as high quality content as our featured writers, just on a less frequent basis.
3) Random Contributor - Maybe you're not looking for any commitment but you have a great post for the site. If you have something really awesome we'll consider publishing it, we're just not going to be as quick to create new accounts for hit and run bloggers.
So if you're interested in any of our writing opportunities, please email us the following information:
1. What are your strongest topics? e.g. social media, web design, Android etc.
2. What type of professional experience and education do you have? (feel free to send a resume or cv)
3. Do you have experience writing in WordPress?
4. Link specific examples of your writing, preferably published online.
5. Link your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Blogs, or any other source of activity.
6. Which of the 3 writing opportunities are you most interested in?
7. Why do you think your writing would be a good fit for the DashBurst community?
We look forward to hearing from you!