Since the beginning of time man has been searching for a fountain of youth to live forever. While this may be impossible, science is always giving us new ways to live healthier and longer lives. In fact, experts believe that only 30% of the aging process is due to genetics whereas the other 70% is based on our lifestyle choices. If you'd like to try and stay young forever, follow these 22 offbeat tips to strengthen your body, improve your diet, social and family life. In turn you'll live a happier, stress free and hopefully longer life!
Daniel is a social network architect, web developer, infographic designer, writer, speaker and founder of DashBurst. Full-time futurist and part-time content curator, always on the hunt for disruptive new technology, creative art and web humor.